We offer professionally made soft furnishings that are fully hand finished to the highest standard.
These can be lined, interlined or blackout lined and finished with a variety of hand-sewn headings in a style to suit the room.
- Pencil pleats
- Pinch pleats/triple pleats
- Cartridge heading
- Goblet heading
- Inverted pleats/box pleats
Roman blinds can be fitted inside or outside the window recess and give a clean contemporary look.
- Lined with bonded blackout or bonded sateen lining as standard.
- Aluminum geared childsafe headrails. This eliminates the need to drill into the wall to fit safety clips.
- Contrast borders
- Fabric end covers
- Beaded and fabric trims
- Voile Romans
Soft or upholstered pelmets can be used to enhance a window scheme .
Curtains can also be complimented by the addition of an attached valance.
- Roman blinds can be fitted inside or outside the window recess and be given a clean contemporary look. They can be lined, interlined and blackout lined.
- Laminated roller blinds
- Pleated blinds
- Roll up blinds
- Venetian blinds
- Vertical blinds
SWAGS AND TAILS
Swags and tails can be either made into an elaborate window statement or kept more simple.
ADDITIONAL SOFT FURNISHINGS
- Cushions can be made in all shapes and sizes. Standard or piped or finished with a multitude of beautiful ribbons, beads or trims.
- Box cushions for window seats or dining chair/kitchen chair pads.
- Bed valances and spreads/throws
POLES AND TRACKS
We can supply and fit all types of poles and tracks in a wide variety of finishes.
Decorative hold backs
We are happy to undertake curtain alterations
Make up customer’s own fabric
Supply fabric only
Exterior grade UV resistant fabric for garden projects
HOW THINGS WORK
After contact is made, we will schedule an initial, no obligation consultation.
We will discuss your requirements and put together a scheme. We will provide sample books in your
home for you to peruse at your leisure and can obtain swatches of fabrics that you like. We will take all the necessary measurements.
Once a decision has been reached, we will put together a detailed estimate of costs which will also include fitting.
If the quote is acceptable we will ask for a 50% deposit to commence work.
Once the fabric is with our seamstresses we will make an appointment to fit any poles of tracks you may need and take final measurements.
A further date will be made to hang and dress your new curtains or blinds.
Balance payment will be due on completion of work.